UNIVERSITY OF KENTUCKY RESEARCH
Want to know if you are exposed to RADON in your home?
Researchers at the University of Kentucky are conducting a research study to learn more about how environmental conditions affect radon levels inside homes. Participants are invited to take a brief survey and test their home for radon three different times over the course of the next year.
You may be eligible to participate if you:
• Live in Logan County, Kentucky
• Are age 21 or older and own your home
• Are not planning to move in the next year
• Are willing to test your home for radon
• Have access to a mobile smart phone
• Have ready access to the internet
• Are able to read and speak English
Research participants will be compensated for taking part in the study.
For more information, use following link or QR code below to see if you are eligible to participate:
For more information, contact Katie Tyson at email@example.com or (615) 640-0565
Primary Investigator: Ellen J. Hahn, PhD, RN, FAAN
For more information on research studies, visit www.UKclinicalresearch.comRadon on the Radar