Make a resolution to read more and let us help you get there! Join the Director’s Reading Challenge! Read books for prizes and be entered to win a grand prize at the end of the year! 52 entries seems like a lot, but you have a whole year to complete it. Need help with a category? Ask a librarian for some assistance, we’d be happy to help.
- Print a copy of the prompt guide below, or pick up a copy from the circulation desk.
- Read all throughout the year and turn your bookmark in by December 30th, 2020. Don’t forget to include your name and phone number!
- All ages can participate!
- Be on the lookout for our “MAYbe” You’ll Like Me” book display in the month of May, to help with that prompt.
- Complete half (26) of the challenge to win a prize.
- For each additional 5 completed, receive an additional entry in the grand prize drawing.
- Complete the entire challenge for a two entries for our grand prize drawing.